Today, I'd like to share all of you IBT TOFEL uploaded by Catman. I got them from him.
I just share the IBT TOFEL to all of my readers. I would like to say, "Thank Catman so much for uploading the IBT TOFEL."
Note: Before runing this software, you need to change DATE on your computer from 2010 to 2005.
Insruction: Control Panel >>> Date and Time >>> Change Date and Time Setting >>> 2005>>> apply
Happy and Good luck in learning!!!
Download from Mediafire freely.
http://www.mediafire.com/?v2tf186h6xy66
Download from Ifile.
http://ifile.it/7ku5npr/iBT%20100-6.uploaded%20by%20catman.rar (23.1 Mb)
http://ifile.it/65ovliy/iBT%20100-2.uploaded%20by%20catman.rar (24.29 Mb)
http://ifile.it/eh4f8mk/iBT%20100-1.uploaded%20by%20catman.rar (23.53 Mb)
I just share the IBT TOFEL to all of my readers. I would like to say, "Thank Catman so much for uploading the IBT TOFEL."
Note: Before runing this software, you need to change DATE on your computer from 2010 to 2005.
Insruction: Control Panel >>> Date and Time >>> Change Date and Time Setting >>> 2005>>> apply
Happy and Good luck in learning!!!
Download from Mediafire freely.
http://www.mediafire.com/?v2tf186h6xy66
Download from Ifile.
http://ifile.it/7ku5npr/iBT%20100-6.uploaded%20by%20catman.rar (23.1 Mb)
http://ifile.it/65ovliy/iBT%20100-2.uploaded%20by%20catman.rar (24.29 Mb)
http://ifile.it/eh4f8mk/iBT%20100-1.uploaded%20by%20catman.rar (23.53 Mb)
Comments