Today, I want to share an E-Book of the name of 'Sample Essay for TOFEL" with you. At first, I had found and read the book on the scribd site. But can't download, and also many readers inclusding me ask the uploader to share the book. But I can't. I don't know whether others can ask or not. Fortunately, I found the book, Sample Essay for TOFEL, on a E-book Search Egine site.
One of my online friend asked me to send that book. I was late to check my mail. So I was not share it with as soon as possible. So please understand me my friend Chi
Chai wrote to me the Following:
HI, I've seen your address on scribd, u were asking a PDF file of TOEFL essays.Its called "AN ESSAY COLLECTION FOR THE TOEFL" V.1 Did you get it? Can you please send it to me. I really need it, thanks
Chi
Now I hope that Chi and other need the book will feel happy. Download Sample Essay For TOFEL.

Comments